[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date index][Thread index]

st: quantile regression for panel data

From   Ilaria Tucci <>
Subject   st: quantile regression for panel data
Date   Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:58:17 +0000 (GMT)

Hi to all, 

I would like to estimate a quantile regression fro panel data. I know only the qreg command. However, it does not allow to estimate first differences or fixed effects model since it is not appliable to panel data, but only to cross section. Does anyone know how can i do that??
Second question: i would like also to cluster the errors for heteroskedasticity between cluster and autocorrelation within. Also this command is not allow...
does anyone know something to suggest me??

Thank you very much

L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Yahoo! Mail:

*   For searches and help try:

© Copyright 1996–2017 StataCorp LLC   |   Terms of use   |   Privacy   |   Contact us   |   What's new   |   Site index