st: quantile regression for panel data

From   Ilaria Tucci <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: quantile regression for panel data
Date   Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:58:17 +0000 (GMT)

Hi to all,

I would like to estimate a quantile regression fro panel data. I know only the qreg command. However, it does not allow to estimate first differences or fixed effects model since it is not appliable to panel data, but only to cross section. Does anyone know how can i do that??
Second question: i would like also to cluster the errors for heteroskedasticity between cluster and autocorrelation within. Also this command is not allow...
does anyone know something to suggest me??

Thank you very much
ilaria

L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Yahoo! Mail: http://it.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html