Re: st: Help please re Ocratio

From   "Jon Heron (ALSPAC)" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Help please re Ocratio
Date   Tue, 30 Oct 2007 14:52:10 +0000

thanks Anders,

Armstrong and Sloan (1989). Ordinal Regression Models for Epidemiological
Data. AJE, V129, #1.

Manor, Matthews and Power (2000) Dichotomous or categorical response?
Analysing self-rated health and lifetime social class. IJE, V29, 149-157

Greenland (1994) Alternative models for ordinal logistic regression.
Stats in Medicine, V13, 1665-1677.

best wishes

Jon