Re: st: Date calculation

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Date calculation
Date   Sun, 28 Oct 2007 09:43:30 +0000 (GMT)

So you were not using my example. The way the examples I sent to the
statalist work is discussed in .  In my
example date is a string, and needs to be turned into a Stata date
variable. Apperently in your data the date variable is already a Stata
date variable, so the only relevant part of the example is the command
starting with -bys-.

-- Maarten

--- Ziad El-Khatib <> wrote:

> The original date format of the date var is %dD_m_Y
> I checked the commands in STATA and they look correct, but i wonder
> the current date format has to do with giving type mismatch result?

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081
1081 HV Amsterdam