Re: st: Re: Need someone to teach short courses

From   Ted Anagnoson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Need someone to teach short courses
Date   Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:04:22 -0700

gee, it's too bad I am not a biological/epidemiological person - glad to hear from you but not that you are not well.

Get better so we can teach again together!!! hahahahaaha

Ted