Re: st: Create variables summarizing for each individual properties of the other members of a group

Subject   Re: st: Create variables summarizing for each individual properties of the other members of a group
Date   Fri, 26 Oct 2007 13:54:58 -0400

Nguyen Cong Minh <[email protected]>:

You can assign the granparent's ed to parents by eliminating the line
 drop if rel==5
but that is a bad idea--just because you have a parent and a
grandparent living with you does not mean they are related.

I do not see how marriage helps at all.