st: RE: overidentification test for Hausman-Taylor estimation and stata version 9.0

Subject   st: RE: overidentification test for Hausman-Taylor estimation and stata version 9.0
Date   Fri, 26 Oct 2007 18:12:44 +0100

Dora,

It looks like you're using -xtoverid-; is that correct?

In any case, you need to tell us more that just "without success" if you
want some advice on how to fix the problem.  (Put another way, and
please don't take this too seriously, but would you regard "Yes" - with
no other details - as a useful answer to your question below?)

What is "it": -xtivreg2- or -xtoverid-?  How did you try to install it,
and precisely what went wrong?

--Mark

Prof. Mark E. Schaffer
Director
Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation
Department of Economics
School of Management & Languages
Heriot-Watt University
Edinburgh EH14 4AS  UK