Re: st: conditional logistic

From   Ricardo Ovaldia <>
Subject   Re: st: conditional logistic
Date   Fri, 26 Oct 2007 09:30:15 -0700 (PDT)

--- "William Gould, StataCorp LP" <>

[...]  Asuming
> one is not auditing individual clinics, why use
> -logit- or -logistic- in this
> case when -clogit- is just as easy to use, is less
> computationally intensive,
> and theoretically known to be right?

Absolutely! That is why I chose -clogit- to model
these data. I just needed some ammunition to persuade
non believers because, as stated in my original
posting, "I was asked to defend my method, because
previous analyses on these data were performed using
indicator variables".

Thank you,

Ricardo Ovaldia, MS
Oklahoma City, OK