st: Stratified categorical matched analysis

From   Diego Bellavia <>
To   STATAlist <>
Subject   st: Stratified categorical matched analysis
Date   Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:08:57 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Statalisters,

I have to perform a test for categorical variables stratified by the groups of patients I have (two groups).
I thought to use McNemar for that, but to perform a stratified categorical analysis
I should use Mantel-Haenzel (is that correct) ?
I tried to use McNemar (mcc command) with the "by" option but it does not accept it.
So the question : how could I perform a stratified McNemar test for paired categorical data ?

Thank you always,

Scopri la community di Yahoo! Mail: trucchi, novitÓ, consigli... e la tua opinione!