Re: st: nl -choice between alternative parametrisations of sigmoid models

Subject   Re: st: nl -choice between alternative parametrisations of sigmoid models
Date   Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:10:49 -0400

You can
viewsource nllog4.ado
but I'm backing off my notion that you should reparametrize.  If the
two forms produce the same shaped curve, you can convert the estimated
parameters into the form you want, right?  Then plug those into
another call to -nl- as -initial- values, and the model should
converge in one.