Statalist

Re: Re: st: Q about programming in mata re. syntax

From   "Xiaoheng Zhang" <zhangx@tcd.ie>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: Re: st: Q about programming in mata re. syntax
Date   Thu, 25 Oct 2007 19:20:56 +0100

Yes.i mean hard copies of mata manual but I did checked online manual
yesterday.Unfortunately I must lost in it.

--
Greetings,

Xiaoheng Zhang (Kevin)