Statalist

Re: Re: st: Q about programming in mata re. syntax

From   n j cox <n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: Re: st: Q about programming in mata re. syntax
Date   Thu, 25 Oct 2007 19:09:08 +0100

You're in luck. The whole of the Mata manual is on-line
as help files.

It's easier to browse through physical copies than
on-line, but it's there.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Xiaoheng Zhang

Thank you very much for the complete solutions.I am just starting
using mata since yesterday and no manual with me.

William Gould

> Xiaoheng has one typogrpahical error and one conceptual error in the above.
[...]

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/