Re: Re: st: -rcspline- available on SSC

From   n j cox <>
Subject   Re: Re: st: -rcspline- available on SSC
Date   Thu, 25 Oct 2007 18:18:52 +0100

Thanks, and just to say I wondered that too.
-mkspline-, as should be clear, is an official
command and not mine. I've not studied it carefully.

Ben Jann

Nice tool, thanks Nick. But does anyone have an idea why -mkspline-
only allows -fweights- and not, say, -aweights-? I cannot see much
reason for such a restriction.

Nick Cox