st: problem with .png graph export in Stata 10

From   "Michael Blasnik" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: problem with .png graph export in Stata 10
Date   Thu, 25 Oct 2007 10:52:01 -0400

I have found that, in Stata 10/SE for Windows, graphs exported as .png files contain a small copy of the graph located in the upper left corner of a large black rectangle (1650 x 1200 pixels). This behavior does not occur in Stata 9. Has anyone else noticed this? Is there some setting to correct this or is it a bug?

Michael Blasnik

p.s. The graphs were sent to me by a colleague running a do file I sent to them. I don't have a copy of Stata 10 myself to reproduce the problem, but I have the graphic files.
* For searches and help try: