Re: st: Problem with stset and sttocc

From   Andrew Hall <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Problem with stset and sttocc
Date   Thu, 25 Oct 2007 13:56:37 +0100

Dear Isabel

Please ignore my most recent message: I misunderstood the output, and it does not work. Creating a new time variable does not do the trick. Sorry to mess you around.

I tried creating new time variables that were different for failures and non-failures so that:
failure time < non-failure time (this selected all controls from failures)
failure time > non-failure time (this selected 227 controls from failures)
failure time = non-failure time (this selected 221 controls from failures)

So I am no further forward. I hope very much that you can help

Regards, Andrew