Re: st: Repeated Measures Manova contrasts

From   "Michael Mitchell" <>
Subject   Re: st: Repeated Measures Manova contrasts
Date   Tue, 23 Oct 2007 20:06:05 -0700

  Sandy wrote
> ----
> The reason I am not using SPSS to do these analyses is
> that  Stata is better suited to my non-normal data.
> (I ultimately plan to use the negative binomial option
> on the Manova, once I get the bugs worked out.)
> ---
   Is there really such an option? I checked the help for manova, see

   and could not find a negative binomial option. Am I missing something?