Re: st: Hausman Taylor Estimation in an Unbalanced panel

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Hausman Taylor Estimation in an Unbalanced panel
Date   Mon, 22 Oct 2007 14:04:00 +0200

Which software are you using? -xthtaylor- for Stata 9.2 also works with unbalanced panels, and I think it is since its introduction in Stata 8

Nicola