Re: st: Using adofiles from Stata 10 in Stata 8?

From   "Arne Risa Hole" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Using adofiles from Stata 10 in Stata 8?
Date   Mon, 22 Oct 2007 10:59:48 +0100

Hi Kristin,

As an alternative you could take a look at the user-written
-nlogitrum- which fits RUM consistent nested logit models and runs on
version 7 or later.

Hope this helps.

Arne