st: esto: can it store exponentiated coefficients?

From   Michael McCulloch <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: esto: can it store exponentiated coefficients?
Date   Sat, 20 Oct 2007 23:40:18 -0700

Hello,
In the context of survival analysis, I'm using esto to store regression estimates, then esta to build a table of results.

1. I'd like to learn how to exponentiate the coefficients held in memory by esto.
2. I'd also like to learn how to specify that esto give me only the main effects. In the example below, I want to create a table showing only the exponentiated Hazard Ratio for the main effects variable <load>, but not for the covariable <bearing>.

However, I don't see in the esto help file how these results display modifications can be achieved.

Here's what I have done:
webuse kva, clear
esto clear
stcox load