Re: st: RE: -mfx compute, force- not reporting se in -estout-

From   "Austin Nichols" <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: -mfx compute, force- not reporting se in -estout-
Date   Thu, 18 Oct 2007 10:19:48 -0400

It seems that, contrary to your first post, your problem arises not from
running -probit- followed by -mfx- but from running -biprobit-
followed by -mfx-.
Have you read