Re: st: -mean- over id, save to a new dta, then variance matrix

Subject   Re: st: -mean- over id, save to a new dta, then variance matrix
Date   Thu, 18 Oct 2007 10:16:02 -0400

The first part is
 collapse v2-v17, by(v1)
but I don't understand what you mean by "I would like to calculate the
variance matrix for such new dta and saving it in one more new dta."