st: RE: -mfx compute, force- not reporting se in -estout-

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: -mfx compute, force- not reporting se in -estout-
Date   Wed, 17 Oct 2007 21:44:32 +0100

The econometric costs of force would seem to depend on y, x1, x2
and x3. Otherwise put: is this an answerable question?

Nirina F