Re: st: Integrating Graphs and Output into single file

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Integrating Graphs and Output into single file
Date   Wed, 17 Oct 2007 07:45:42 +0100 (BST)

--- Michael Mitchell <> wrote:
>   Is anyone aware of an existing Stata program (or strategy for using
> existing Stata programs) to *automate* the process of integrating
> graphs and results into a single output file. I am imagining
> something that would either produce either a .rtf (rich text format)
> file or a .tex file that could be run through LaTeX to then produce a
> .pdf file. This would be kind of like "outreg"/"outreg2"/"sjlog" that
> automatically (or semi-automatically) integrates graphs as well.

You might be intersted in this talk at last years UK Stata Users Group

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081