st: RE: Histogram gap between Y axis and first bar

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Histogram gap between Y axis and first bar
Date   Sun, 14 Oct 2007 21:30:09 +0100

Your choice between -histogram- and -twoway histogram-
need not depend on this kind of detail. You can use -xsc()-
and -xla()- in the standard way to control this spacing.

Daniel Weitzenfeld