Re: st: endogenous switching regression

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: endogenous switching regression
Date   Thu, 11 Oct 2007 14:22:16 +0200

My first impression is to follow Cameron and Worswick (1999), because Cameron sounds as a surname worthing trust. However, you may have more serious evaluation of their method by other Statalist members if you provide a complete reference.
I also have a second-best solution. If I understand correctly, you have income as a dependent variable, and two endogenous term, the interaction effects of crop loss and labour supply with farm assets. You can use -ivreg- and search in Statalist archivers for how to deal with interacted endogenous variables. I have readen something about it but I can't recall exactly where.

Nicola