st: Is there a midas release for Stata 9.2?

From   "Carlo Lazzaro" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Is there a midas release for Stata 9.2?
Date   Sat, 13 Oct 2007 14:10:56 +0200

Dear Statalisters,

following richard Williams' kind suggestion I have tried to download -midas-
program within Stata via the following procedure:

net from
net describe midas
net install midas

However, I have got a Stata red warning message stating that the current
-midas- release can be run by Stata 10 only.

I am wondering about the existence of a downloadable release of -midas- for
Stata 9.2.

Any hints about working this matter around?

Thanks a lot for your kindness and for your time.

Kind Regards and enjoy your W-E,