st: Question about fixed effect

From   Arina Viseth <arina@UDel.Edu>
Subject   st: Question about fixed effect
Date   Tue, 9 Oct 2007 13:16:14 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all,

I am running a Borjas (2003) type regression of employment on migration rate and a series of dummies. My issue is that my observations are an education, experience, time, group. For example, Yext is employment of experience group 1, education group 1, in 1970.

I want to capture time education experience group fixed effects, and have been running xterg in Stata as below:
Yext = MIGext + Education group dummy + Experience group dummy + Time + Interraction terms

Is there a simple better way using Stata with (xtreg, fe) to capture all the fixed effect or is what I am doing the way to go?

Thank you very much for your time,