Re: st: RE: GLLAMM error: log-likelihood cannot be computed

From   "Leny Mathew" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: GLLAMM error: log-likelihood cannot be computed
Date   Mon, 8 Oct 2007 16:40:52 -0400

That's a good idea. Fortunately for me, there is no one with a 1.0 in
any of the hormones at any of the three time points.