st: cancer dataset

From   Jean-Benoit Hardouin <>
Subject   st: cancer dataset
Date   Fri, 05 Oct 2007 22:02:47 +0200

Dear all,
I search informations about the cancer.dta dataset which is available with -webuse- under Stata. My aim is to use this dataset to illustrate a lecture on survival analysis in a biomedical master (with student more interested by the medical research than by subtleties of the Cox models). I search for example the locations of these cancers, and more informations if possible.
Thank you for your help

Jean-Benoit Hardouin, PhD
Maitre de Conférences - Assistant Professeur
Team of Biostatistics, Clinical Research and Subjective Measures in Health Sciences

Departement of Biomathematics and Biostatistics
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
University of Nantes
1, rue Gaston Veil - BP 53508 44035 Nantes Cedex 1 - FRANCE Email :
Personal website :

* For searches and help try: