st: xtregar without constant

From   "Dohan Kim" <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: xtregar without constant
Date   Thu, 4 Oct 2007 15:11:21 -0400

Dear STATA group,

I'm running cross-sectional time-series with AR(1) serial correlation
using xtregar, fe. I want to run the model without constant, but STATA
doesn't have noconstant option after xtregar.
Is there any way I can suppress constant manually?

Thanks in advance.

Do Han Kim
PhD Candidate,
Dept. of Public Administration and Policy
Rockefeller College, University at Albany