st: Bug in stata 10 ?!

Subject   st: Bug in stata 10 ?!
Date   Thu, 04 Oct 2007 08:59:24 +0200

Dear all,

I'm surprised by the fact that, contrary to Stata 9, it' s impossible to add
variable in the middle of a  syntax command (in the command window) when
clicking on a variable from the variable window.

For example, if I want to add the variable X in the middle of the command,
the X variable is automatically placed at the end of the command.

If I have "tab Y1 Y2 T3" in the command window, and  put the cursor just
between Y1 and Y2  , when I click on X variable in the variable window, "X"
is automatically placed at the end of the sentence "tab Y1 Y2 Y3 X", and not
between Y1 and Y2

Is that normal ?

Thank you

Ingénieur statisticien
Service de Biostatistique des Hospices Civils de Lyon
162 Avenue Lacassagne
69424 Lyon Cedex 03 - France
tél: +33 4 72 11 57 55
fax: +33 4 72 11 51 41