st: RE: Anova with not variance homogeneity

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Anova with not variance homogeneity
Date   Wed, 3 Oct 2007 15:03:17 +0100

The syntax is just the same if the assumptions
are not met exactly.

Without knowing any details, it is difficult
to advise, but a common tactic is to do the -anova-
on the original and on some transformed scale
on which variances are more nearly homoscedastic.

Rachele Capocchi