Re: st: Chart of Named Colors

From   "Svend Juul" <SJ@SOCI.AU.DK>
To   <>
Subject   Re: st: Chart of Named Colors
Date   Wed, 26 Sep 2007 19:50:43 +0200

Tom Steichen wrote:
I wanted a chart showing the named colors in Stata (because I can
never remember the exact names and I certainly can't recall the
differences in hue, etc. between related colors) so I wrote
some graph code into a -do- file to generate it.

In the files belonging to "A Visual Guide to Stata Graphics",
Mitchell created the -vgcolormap- command displaying the
full pallette:
   net from
   net install vgsg
Just another possibility.