Re: st: re: ivreg2 running OLS not 2SLS

From   "Nirina F" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: re: ivreg2 running OLS not 2SLS
Date   Thu, 20 Sep 2007 12:11:55 -0400

I agree with you Austin.
But now that I know that the endogenous was collinear with  ded12
ded13, then  how can I tell Stata to drop those two variables so that
I can then run:

 ivreg2 lwage exper expersq (educ= ded1 ded2 ded3 ded4 ded5 ded6 ded7
ded8 ded9 ded10 ded11)

Thanks in advance for your help