st: "ivprobit" with robust and cluste optionr, how to use "overid"

From   "Sun, Yan (IFPRI)" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: "ivprobit" with robust and cluste optionr, how to use "overid"
Date   Thu, 20 Sep 2007 10:26:38 -0400

Thank you, Mansour and professor Baum , for answering my yesterday's
question. I try to use "ivprobit" with robust and cluster. Stata would
not allow me to combine cluster and robust with twostep. Another problem
is I try to run "overid" after "ivprobit", but the error message is
"overid works only after ivreg, ivreg2". Thank you for help.

Yan IFPRI