Statalist

Re: st: Inserting a row in the data table

From   "Scott Merryman" <scott.merryman@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Inserting a row in the data table
Date   Thu, 20 Sep 2007 07:05:24 -0500

You can use -set obs #- to add observations.

For example:

sysuse auto,clear
gen t =  _n
count