Re: st: boostrapping in quantile regression

From   "Stas Kolenikov" <>
Subject   Re: st: boostrapping in quantile regression
Date   Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:46:27 -0500

On 9/19/07, Woolton Lee <> wrote:
> I am using quantile regression to examine a series of variables that I
> know has heteroskedasticity.  Is there a way to implement the robust
> option for STATA's qreg procedure?

-qreg- should take care of that -- you would see fan-shaped quantile
lines if your heteroskedasticity is related to any of the variables in
the model.

Stas Kolenikov, also found at
Small print: Please do not reply to my Gmail address as I don't check
it regularly.