Re: st: Chi-square test for Categorical Data Analysis

From   David Radwin <>
Subject   Re: st: Chi-square test for Categorical Data Analysis
Date   Wed, 19 Sep 2007 09:26:24 -0700

It is true, of course, as with many statistical techniques, that this technique may lead you astray. I have not done any simulations myself, but I will refer you again to the reference in my original posting:

Parker, R. N., & Fenwick, R. (1983). The Pareto curve and its utility for open-ended income distributions in survey research. Social Forces, Vol. 61, No. 3, 872-885.