From   "Di Stefano, Paola" <paola.di.stefano@medtronic.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: Install rndpoix
Date   Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:35:57 +0200

Thanks Neil!

Paola

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu [mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Neil Shephard
Sent: mercoledý 19 settembre 2007 10.58
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: st: Install rndpoix

On 9/19/07, Di Stefano, Paola <paola.di.stefano@medtronic.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know how to install rndpoix command?
> I tried with: net install http://fmwww.bc.edu/RePEc/bocode/x/rdnpoix
> but it doesn't work. Could you help me please?

There is a typo in your command line above (you have rdnpoix instead of rndpoix).

Anyway, the -rndpoix- command is part of the -rnd.pkg- that is hosted on SSC.  To install simply type....

. ssc desc rnd
. ssc install rnd

You'll then have access to the -rndpoix- command.

Neil
--
"In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."  - Johann von Neumann

Email - nshephard@gmail.com / n.shephard@sheffield.ac.uk Website - http://slack.ser.man.ac.uk/ Photos - http://www.flickr.com/photos/slackline/

CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE
Information transmitted by this email is proprietary to Medtronic and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is private, privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please delete this mail from your records.

To view this notice in other languages you can either select the following link or manually copy and paste the link into the address bar of a web browser: http://emaildisclaimer.medtronic.com