st: Command for Writing Matrixes data in ASCII format or Whatever

From   Asgar Khademvatani <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Command for Writing Matrixes data in ASCII format or Whatever
Date   Wed, 19 Sep 2007 02:08:50 -0600

Hello everyone,

As you know, "outsheet" command is for sending out already generated and existence variables to any spreadsheet and basically it writes data in tab- or comma-separated ASCII format into a file. I am just wondering is there any similar command for doing the same job on " matrices" in Stata. I am using V.8.2 of Stata.

Thanks for the help

Regards,
Asgar
*