st: RE: Difference Sargan Test for Dynamic Panel Data in Stata 10

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Difference Sargan Test for Dynamic Panel Data in Stata 10
Date   Tue, 18 Sep 2007 19:08:36 +0100

I don't have any information that you don't have,
but it is my experience that StataCorp do not
in general implement tests but then hide that
fact. You could explore further by looking at
the code, which I haven't done.

John Bunge