[no subject]

Dear Stata List,

I am working on a project where we get excel data that has several sheets, for example:

data.xls-sheet1, sheet2, sheet3, etc
data.xls-sheet1, sheet2, sheet3, etc
data.xls-sheet1, sheet2, sheet3, etc
.
.
.
datan.xls-sheetn1, sheetn2, sheetn3, etc

We have several of such data sets, over n=200, say. Of these excel data sets, we are only interested in one sheet, say sheet2. How can one append these several sheet2s in one stata data sets in a simple program short of coping one at a time and then appending them?

Your help will be highly appreciated,

Best wishes,

Patrick.

This email and any attachments are intended for the named recipient only.  Its unauthorised use, distribution, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted.  If you have received it in error, please destroy all copies and notify the sender.  In messages of a non-business nature, the views and opinions expressed are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect those of the organisation from which it is sent.  All emails may be subject to monitoring.