Re: st: Random parameters probit

From   "Stas Kolenikov" <>
Subject   Re: st: Random parameters probit
Date   Sat, 15 Sep 2007 22:02:16 -0500

Dear Academic Girl,

On 9/15/07, Rachel <> wrote:
> Is it possible to estimate a random paremeters probit (with t=3) in Stata?

You could do random slopes logit with -xtmelogit- in Stata 10. If
there are terribly compelling arguments why your regression should be
probit rather than logit, then you should look into -gllamm-, see

Stas Kolenikov, also found at
Small print: Please do not reply to my Gmail address as I don't check
it regularly.