Re: st: Reporting pseudo-r2

From   "Richard Ohrvall" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Reporting pseudo-r2
Date   Sat, 15 Sep 2007 15:34:22 +0200

Oh, I see. I had a feeling that Stata was trying to stop me doing
something I shouldn't do. Still, I do not have any clustering so it
might still be appropriate in my case, but I will have to look into
it.

Anyway, thank you for the prompt and informative reply.

All the best,
Richard