Re: st: Appending several excel data sets into one

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Appending several excel data sets into one
Date   Fri, 14 Sep 2007 17:21:56 +0200

Of course you can!

QUOTE ------------------------------
Command Files
You can enter Stat/Transfer commands in a command file, as well as
interactively at the Stat/Transfer prompt or the DOS prompt.
When you enter commands at the prompt, the command is executed
immediately. When you store commands in a file, the commands are
executed when you execute the file.
You can execute command files from the Stat/Transfer prompt or from
the DOS prompt.
When you wish to run batch jobs, you must use command files.
Constructing Command Files
You can create Stat/Transfer command files as ASCII documents.  Type
commands in the document just as you would type them at the
Stat/Transfer prompt.

Etc. See help.

Best regards, Sergiy