Re: st: Appending several excel data sets into one

From   "Eric G. Wruck" <>
Subject   Re: st: Appending several excel data sets into one
Date   Fri, 14 Sep 2007 10:53:17 -0400

Does anyone know if StatTransfer can be used from within Stata, like in a .do file?  I always do a StatTransfer operation prior to executing a .do file.  It would be nice to incorporate that within the .do file itself.  I searched on stattransfer but didn't find anything obvious.

>A couple of additions to this list:
>Option IV:  Use Stat/transfer, which can be run from within Stata either within a loop or using it's batch facilities (I think).
>M. Blasnik

       Eric G. Wruck
       2535 Sherwood Road
       Columbus, OH  43209