Re: st: Panel data with in-out migration dataset

From   "Rodrigo Alfaro" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Panel data with in-out migration dataset
Date   Wed, 12 Sep 2007 15:29:54 -0400

Ivan,

I am not sure what you did with the xtreg command, but the model
looks to me as spatial competition, you have 20 regions that compite
for the people. In your case I will take a look of that literature before
to move on something on heteroskedasticity of the current model.

For the same reason above, you could re-post the question changing
the subject to spatial, with that you have more chances to receive
feedback from other users that work with that field.

Rodrigo.