Re: st: -fitstat- after nlogit

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: -fitstat- after nlogit
Date   Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:37:51 +0100 (BST)

--- Isaak Bergmann <> wrote:
> I would like to get some scalar measures of fit, like the McFadden
> Rsquared, after nlogit. Fitstat does not work after nlogit, at least
> in STATA 10. Does it run after the old -nlogit- or is there any other
> ado I could use?

The fact that -fitstat- does not work after -nlogit- is clearly
documented in the help file of -fitstat-, so it does not depend on your

Some measures of fit can be obtained using -estimates stat- after

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081