Re: st: Summary Stat Table

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Summary Stat Table
Date   Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:49:10 +0200

file, in much the
    same way outreg produces formatted regression output, i.e. it
creates an ASCII
    text file with columns separated with tab characters and standard deviations
    displayed in parentheses below the means."

Try:

net search outsum

See the example there in the help file.

Best regards,