Re: st: Graph matrix title apostrophe problem

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Graph matrix title apostrophe problem
Date   Thu, 6 Sep 2007 20:22:07 +0200

I believe the code of the symbol that Brendan has asked originally is
39, and inserting it with the char() function does not change
anything, it will not work because later the parser will stumble on it
inside the graphics subsystem.

Furthermore, it might be ackward for the users. Imagine that the title
of the diagram is entered via a dialog box. Would you want to enter
ascii codes into the fields? Probably not. Knowing about the problem
allows (in general) building a workaround.

Just checked the standard dialog. Entering there symbol with code 39
does not work.

But I agree that #146 will be a good substitute for #39. With most
fonts the difference is only minor.

Best regards,
   Sergiy