st: making tables from test statistics

From   Partha Deb <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: making tables from test statistics
Date   Tue, 04 Sep 2007 11:59:03 -0400

Hi,

Is there a package akin to -estout- or -outreg- to make tables from test statistics? I'm conducting a series of tests on a number of variables and would like to tabulate the statistics. E.g., from

. webuse friedman2, clear

. dfuller m1

Dickey-Fuller test for unit root Number of obs = 158

---------- Interpolated Dickey-Fuller ---------
Test 1% Critical 5% Critical 10% Critical
Statistic Value Value Value
Z(t) 2.635 -3.491 -2.886 -2.576

<snip>

. dfuller m2

<snip>

Z(t) 7.913 -3.491 -2.886 -2.576

<snip>

. dfuller consump

<snip>

I'd like a table of the following kind.

Variable dfuller
-------------------------
m1 2.635
m2 7.913
consump 24.450
-------------------------

Thanks for your help. Apologies if I've missed the obvious.

Partha

--
Partha Deb
Department of Economics

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds.
- Bob Marley

*
* For searches and help try: